- Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch)
- Bachelor of Interior Architecture (B.Int.Arch)
- Bachelor of Landscape Architecture (B.L.Arch)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Painting (BFA-Painting)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Miniature Painting (BFA-Mini.Painting)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Sculpture (BFA-Sculpture)
- Bachelor of Graphic Design (B.Des.Graphic)
- Bachelor of Industrial Product Design (B.Des.Industrial Product)
- Bachelor of Fashion Design (B.Des.Fashion)
Bachelor of Industrial & Product Design (B.Des.Product)
The bachelor’s degree in Industrial and Product Design will train you to be a qualified professional who will carry out industrial design activities and create new products, concepts and services that add value to the production process. You will acquire the necessary experience in design to plan and develop the entire lifecycle of a product, as well as key competencies in establishing and developing operational, functional, technical, constructive, aesthetic and communicative aspects of production and commercialization. You will learn to generate virtual and physical models and prototypes, use manual and computer tools for calculation and artistic and industrial expression, process graphic information, and analyze and assess the social and environmental impact of technical solutions.
- Design defines much of what we do or touch. In part, industrial designers are product designers envisioning, creating, and making things which we use. Specifically, they blend art, business and engineering to create, solve problems, add value to our lives, and humanize the objects.
- Industrial and Product designers create objects capable of eliciting emotional responses, directly affecting the quality of life and standard of living for many people throughout the world.
- The Industrial and Product design students use a combination of digital and traditional media to complete design studio and class assignments.
- Students will be taking a variety of management, fabrication, and design courses, including Modeling and Prototyping.
- Market analysis and identifying opportunities for new products; diagnosis in business innovation and strategy.
- Consultancy and advice.
- Freelance work: provision of consultancy and advisory services in design companies.
- Public administration.
- 140 Credits, 8 semesters, Full-time
F.Sc./FA/ I.com./ICS/DAE/B.Tech.(pass)/A-Level 3 courses with “C” grade or equivalent (12 year of Education) with 2nd division.