- Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch)
- Bachelor of Interior Architecture (B.Int.Arch)
- Bachelor of Landscape Architecture (B.L.Arch)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Painting (BFA-Painting)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Miniature Painting (BFA-Mini.Painting)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Sculpture (BFA-Sculpture)
- Bachelor of Graphic Design (B.Des.Graphic)
- Bachelor of Industrial Product Design (B.Des.Industrial Product)
- Bachelor of Fashion Design (B.Des.Fashion)
- Master of Architecture (M.Arch.)
- Master of Interior Architecture (M.Int.Arch.)
- Master of Visual Arts (M.V.A.)
- Master of Fashion Design (M.Des.Fashion)
Post Graduate Programs
- Post-Graduate Diploma of Architecture (PGD-Arch.)
- Post-Graduate Diploma of Interior Architecture (PGD-Int.Arch.)
- Post-Grad. Diploma of Landscape Architecture (PGD-L.Arch.)
- Post-Graduate Diploma of Fine Arts in Painting (PGD.FA-Painting)
- Post-Grad. Dip. of Fine Arts in Mini. Painting.(PGD.FA-Mini.Painting)
- Post-Grad. Diploma of Fine Arts in Sculpture (PGD.FA-Sculpture)
- Post-Graduate Diploma of Fashion Design (PGD.Des-Fashion)
- Post-Grad.Dip. of Industrial Product Design (PGD.Des-Indust.&Product)
- Post-Graduate Diploma of Graphic Design (PGD.Des-Graphic)
Rules & Regulations
Bachelor of Landscape Architecture (B.L.Arch)
We believe in educating our students to imagine, re-invent, renew, and reconsider how the public landscape is a part of our present and how it will continue to be a part of our future. The landscapes we create should be beautiful, ecologically constructive, socially vital, and built to endure.
Our programs guide students to develop a unique role in facilitating landscape change. Students are exposed to passion and creativity. Their education should be grounded in hands-on field study as well as in theory, methods, and studio projects.
Landscape architecture is the profession providing landscape planning, design, and management services to enhance and protect natural and built environments. Landscape architects plan and design places for the health, safety, and welfare of citizens through systematic decision-making that integrates science, art, and technology. Landscape architectural project types include residential communities, private gardens, urban designs, college campuses, park facilities, regional landscape planning, etc.
Landscape architecture combines art and science. It is the profession that designs, plans and manages our land.
Landscape architecture is a professional design discipline that addresses both the built and natural environments. It focuses on the design, analysis, and planning of outdoor spaces across a wide range of scales, with the intent of creating places that is both meaningful and functional.
- Landscape architects should be able to design everything from infrastructure elements, such as roadways, drainage systems, and parks, to prominent cultural monuments and gardens for public and private housing units.
- The education of a landscape architect includes aesthetic design skills, the development of social and environmental ethics, technical design skills, knowledge of a wide range of natural processes, an awareness of design history, and skills for working with other people.
- The focus is on urban ecological design education, which allows students to make a difference in the future of cities and urban regions all over the world.
- To develop good communication skills so that they can solve problems and communicate their solution.
- The ability to promote services towards relevant and meaningful support for the improvement of the community.
- Ability to communicate effectively in graphic, written, and verbal formats.
- Capable of understanding the relationship of the history and theory of landscape architecture.
- Acquired knowledge of the basic fundamentals of environmental design, and the implications of social and natural factors.
- Students are capable of restoring degraded landscapes, shape resilient ecosystems.
- Students are able to develop practical applications of landscape construction, facilities design by applying design principles in a range of sites and scales.
- To help them learn to interact with clients in a professional manner.
- Skills in all aspects of professional practice including management and professional ethics.
- 140 Credits, 8 semesters, Full-time
F.Sc./FA/ I.com./ICS/DAE/B.Tech.(pass)/A-Level 3 courses with “C” grade or equivalent (12 year of Education) with 2nd division.