What is IEWCS?
- IEWCS envisions a healthy educated and luminous Pakistan in which individuals are aware of their basic rights and are provided with equal opportunities to access health and education facilities.
- To create a positive change in society by giving chance to student to transform his or her life through education and to work for deprived children and women for their upliftment and betterment by providing them with livelihood opportunities and bring them into the mainstream of society.
What we are aiming to achieve
- To work for the educational growth of the rural and general public irrespective of caste, sex, creed and religion especially focusing on women issues in society.
- To start, establish, run, take over or manage and maintain schools, with an object to provide sound pre-primary, primary, secondary and senior secondary education to children by seeking recognition and affiliation from the education departments and concerned government authorities.
- To create sense of brotherhood, co-operation, mutual harmony, love and affection amongst the people and to help them in distress by taking up the matter with the authority concerned.
- To sensitize the youth of a country toward the issue of environmental pollution and women empowerment.
What IEWCS has achieved till date
- 5 Hundred Thousand fund raised
- Free dispensary launched at ICBS
- Supporting 10 Higher education and 10 school going students
- Blood Donation Camps
- Dermatology Camp
- AAO Perhao Award
- Symposium for Child Protection Act to sentisize
- NGOs Lawyers and Community