Information & Services
All registered users are entitled to borrow books. Lending privileges differ for various categories. Please inquire at the circulation desk for your eligibility.
An active help desk provides efficient and reliable services under the supervision of professional librarian
In case an item is not located on the shelf, inquiry can be made at the circulation desk. A search will then be initiated and the user will be notified when the required item is found.
The library provides a wide range of user education programs to enable them to use the library to its optimum potential. These programs enable users for literature searching from printed and electronic resources. Instructions for special groups /classes are also arranged on request.
he library at ICBS is another place where students spend a considerable amount of their time. The library is equipped with all the latest recommended texts, reference material and newspapers. Various local and international periodicals, such as the Harvard Business Review and the Economist, are also available for students. The Library is the biggest single resource available to the students. Its here that the students can access much of the information they need for their coursework in an atmosphere which is conducive to quiet study and research. The library also has access to several data bases to which the college has exclusively subscribed.
Membership and Rules
Users are expected to observe the following rules while using the library services; any violation of these rules will incur appropriate disciplinary action.
• Leave your personal belongings such as handbags, briefcases, etc., outside the library entrance, on your own responsibility. The library disclaims any liability for loss or damage.
• Submit any book or object for inspection, when requested by the library staff.
• Do not write, underline or mark any book. Library books are carefully examined on return and the borrower will be held responsible for the damage.
• After reading, leave books on the table or on the book trolley. Please do not shelve the books.
• Complete silence should be observed except for brief and subdued talk with the library staff.
• Drinks and eatables are not allowed in the library.
• Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the library.
• Keep your mobiles off within the library premises