- Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch)
- Bachelor of Interior Architecture (B.Int.Arch)
- Bachelor of Landscape Architecture (B.L.Arch)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Painting (BFA-Painting)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Miniature Painting (BFA-Mini.Painting)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Sculpture (BFA-Sculpture)
- Bachelor of Graphic Design (B.Des.Graphic)
- Bachelor of Industrial Product Design (B.Des.Industrial Product)
- Bachelor of Fashion Design (B.Des.Fashion)
- Master of Architecture (M.Arch.)
- Master of Interior Architecture (M.Int.Arch.)
- Master of Visual Arts (M.V.A.)
- Master of Fashion Design (M.Des.Fashion)
Post Graduate Programs
- Post-Graduate Diploma of Architecture (PGD-Arch.)
- Post-Graduate Diploma of Interior Architecture (PGD-Int.Arch.)
- Post-Grad. Diploma of Landscape Architecture (PGD-L.Arch.)
- Post-Graduate Diploma of Fine Arts in Painting (PGD.FA-Painting)
- Post-Grad. Dip. of Fine Arts in Mini. Painting.(PGD.FA-Mini.Painting)
- Post-Grad. Diploma of Fine Arts in Sculpture (PGD.FA-Sculpture)
- Post-Graduate Diploma of Fashion Design (PGD.Des-Fashion)
- Post-Grad.Dip. of Industrial Product Design (PGD.Des-Indust.&Product)
- Post-Graduate Diploma of Graphic Design (PGD.Des-Graphic)
Rules & Regulations
Masters of Architecture (M.Arch)
Architecture is the creation of human environments and an expression of human values and a context for human activity. Architecture addresses the interrelated environmental, behavioral and cultural issues that underlie the built form through a design process.
The objectives of the school of architecture reflect the view that architecture is an intellectual discipline; therefore the programs are based on the following intentions:
- To stimulate artistic sensitivity and creative powers.
- To strengthen intellectual growth and the capacity to develop creative and responsible solutions to changing problems.
- The Master of Architecture program builds on your undergraduate experience and emphasizes integration and research-led design inquiry through studio-based projects.
- To help the student acquire the individual capabilities necessary for the competent practice of architecture.
- The student of architecture is called upon to direct sensitivity, imagination, and intellect to the physical significance of various issues in designing a coherent environment for people.
- This course provides those skills and prepares you for professional registration as an architect.
- 30 Credits, 3 semesters, Full-time or Evening/Week-end Classes.
B.Arch. /BCRP/B.Engg. (Civil)/B.Int.Arch./B.L.Arch./BFA/B.DES. Or equivalent (16 year of Education) with CGPA of 2.5