- Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch)
- Bachelor of Interior Architecture (B.Int.Arch)
- Bachelor of Landscape Architecture (B.L.Arch)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Painting (BFA-Painting)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Miniature Painting (BFA-Mini.Painting)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Sculpture (BFA-Sculpture)
- Bachelor of Graphic Design (B.Des.Graphic)
- Bachelor of Industrial Product Design (B.Des.Industrial Product)
- Bachelor of Fashion Design (B.Des.Fashion)
- Master of Architecture (M.Arch.)
- Master of Interior Architecture (M.Int.Arch.)
- Master of Visual Arts (M.V.A.)
- Master of Fashion Design (M.Des.Fashion)
Post Graduate Programs
- Post-Graduate Diploma of Architecture (PGD-Arch.)
- Post-Graduate Diploma of Interior Architecture (PGD-Int.Arch.)
- Post-Grad. Diploma of Landscape Architecture (PGD-L.Arch.)
- Post-Graduate Diploma of Fine Arts in Painting (PGD.FA-Painting)
- Post-Grad. Dip. of Fine Arts in Mini. Painting.(PGD.FA-Mini.Painting)
- Post-Grad. Diploma of Fine Arts in Sculpture (PGD.FA-Sculpture)
- Post-Graduate Diploma of Fashion Design (PGD.Des-Fashion)
- Post-Grad.Dip. of Industrial Product Design (PGD.Des-Indust.&Product)
- Post-Graduate Diploma of Graphic Design (PGD.Des-Graphic)
Rules & Regulations
Masters of Interior Architecture (M.Int.Arch)
The aims of higher vocational courses is to develop competencies of students in such a way that the students can operate independently in the field of architecture and design.
The primary goal of the Master’s program is to provide an opportunity for individuals with a minimum of a bachelor’s degree to pursue a rigorous program of study that prepares them to enter the field of interior design incorporating the highest standards of professional practice. The program particularly serves career-change students seeking to fulfill a lifelong dream of becoming interior design professionals.
The programs have the following objectives to develop the core competencies
- Student develops the ability to realize the concept for space through his own artistic vision.
- The student can reflect on, analyze, explain and assess his own work.
- The student is able to organize, create and maintain an inspirational and functional working environment
- The student acquires the ability to communicate, interpret, present and explain the work effectively
- The student develops the contextual awareness and sees the relationship between his own work and the public.
- Student has the ability to collaborate and contribute actively in the creation of the product.
- The student develops the expertise, understanding and the investigative capability
We highly value a distinct conceptual and visual ability and an individual way of working. We motivate the students to interact with the world openly and critically.
Synthesis is the culminating segment in which the interior student designs an individualized project-based learning experience that demonstrates professional-level knowledge and skills.
- 30 Credits, 3 semesters, Full-time or Evening/Week-end Classes
B.Arch. /BCRP/B.Engg. (Civil)/B.Int.Arch./B.L.Arch./BFA/B.DES. Or equivalent (16 year of Education) with CGPA of 2.5