Master of Sciences in Computer Sciences(MSCS)
The Master’s program is designed to provide a broad education in Computer Science with the possibility of deepening and specializing within the area of computer science, the method science for construction of computer programs including theoretical foundations as well as the practical ability to develop products and systems which include computers and software.
The program will provide the students with the requisites and abilities to participate and lead work within evaluation, development and implementation of new technology within the field of computer science.
- To provide deepened knowledge within computer science and engineering.
- Knowledge within at least one subject area complementary to technology
- To provide knowledge within one or more of the areas: computer vision, robotics, artificial intelligence.
- To provide an orientation within computer security, foundations for technical computer security, and a deepened knowledge within one or more areas concerning technical aspects of computer security.
- To provide knowledge within leadership and management of large IT projects and management of complex IT-environments.
- To provide deepened knowledge and understanding for methodology and scientific perspective within the internet technology area and provide the students with practical skills, above all, for initiation, configuration and maintenance of computer networks
- To provide an extended understanding for existent and non-existent efficient algorithms for different computational problems.
- To learn to implement and use language knowledge in the development of programs and systems that can recognize, interpret and generate human language.
- A good analytical problem solving ability.
- The ability to independently define and solve construction problems within computer science
- The abilities to participate in and develop practices implemented in industry, maintenance and academic research
- Ability to make oral and written presentation in English.
- Ability to make judgments and adopt a standpoint
- To be able to evaluate the quality of scientific studies and show a reflective and critical approach to scientific and non-scientific texts
- Professional ability to follow the discussion about technology in society and contribute to it