Dean/Head of Department
- Mr. Zeeshan Raza
- Mr. Muhammad Adil
- Mr. Mustansar Ijaz
- Mr. Shahid Nawaz
Dr. Muhammad Imran
- PhD – Geo-information Science & Earth Observation (Geomatics), Faculty of Geo-information Science & Earth Observation (ITC), College of Twente, Enschede, Netherlands.
- MS – Geo-information Science & Earth Observation (Geomatics), Faculty of Geo-information Science & Earth Observation (ITC), College of Twente, Enschede, Netherlands
- MS – Information Technology, Punjab College College of Information Technology (PUCIT), Lahore, Pakistan.
- MS – Physics, Department of Physics, College of Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan
Designation: Assistant Professor, GIS Center, Punjab College College of Information
Technology (PUCIT), College of the Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan.
Duration: Oct 2013 – Present
Designation: Research, Faculty of Geo-information Science & Earth Observation (ITC),
College of Twente, Enschede, Netherlands
Duration: Mar 2009 to Oct 2013
Designation: System Analyst, Directorate of Information Technology, Pakistan Railways
Duration: May 2003 to Sep 2007
Designation: Lecturer, Fauji Foundation, Pakistan
Duration: April 2001 to May 2003
Designation: Lecturer, Nicon Center for Computer Sciences, Pakistan
Duration: Dec 1999 to Apr 2001
Conferences Proceedings / Papers:
- Imran, M., Zurita-Milla, R. and de By, R.A. Integrated environmental modeling: an SDI – based framework for integrated assessment of agricultural information. Presented at AGILE 2011: the 14th AGILE International Conference on Geographic Information Science, 18-21 April 2011, Utrecht, Netherlands. 9 p. http://intranet.itc.nl/papers/2011/pres/imran_int.pdf.
- Imran, M., Zurita-Milla, R. and de By, R.A. Uncertainty in agricultural integrated assessment workflows in the SDI framework: abstract. In: Spatial statistics 2011 : mapping global change, abstracts for the conference, 23-25 March, 2011, College of Twente, Enschede, The Netherlands / editor A. Stein, , E. Pebesma, , G.B.M. Heuvelink. – Enschede: College of Twente Faculty of Geo-Information and Earth Observation ITC, 2011. 1 p http://intranet.itc.nl/papers/2011/pres/imran_unc.pdf.
- Imran, M. (2010) SDI – based architecture for integrated agricultural assessments and decision – making by farmer communities in sub – Saharan Africa. In: Proceedings of the GIScience 2010 doctoral colloquium, Zurich, Zwitserland, September 2010 / J.O. Wallgrün, A.-K. Lautenschütz. – Heidelberg: Akademische Verlagsgesellschaft, 2010. – 86 p. ; 24 cm. ISBN 978-3-89838-640-1. pp.45-50. http://intranet.itc.nl/papers/2010/conf/imran_sdi.pdf.
- Imran M. (2005) Distributed Database Systems in Pakistan Railways. Pakistan Developer Conference, June13-15 2005, Karachi, Pakistan.
- Imran, M, Stein, A., Zurita-Milla, R. (2014). Investigating rural poverty and marginality in Burkina Faso using remote sensing-based products. International Journal of Applied Earth Observation and Geoinformation: Volume 26, Pages 322-334.
- Imran, M., Zurita-Milla, R., and Stein A. (2013). Modelling crop yield in West African rainfed agriculture using global and local spatial regression. Agronomy Journal. 105(4), p. 1177-1188.
- Imran, M., Stein, A., and Zurita-Milla, R. Using Geographical Weighted Kriging for crop yield mapping in West Africa. Submitted the revised version to International Journal of Geographic Information Science.
- Spatial Databases
- Email: email@example.com