- B.Sc Electrical Engineering
- B.Sc Mechanical Engineering
- B.Sc Civil Engineering
- B.Sc Chemical Engineering
- B.Sc Mechatronics Engineering
- M.Sc Civil Engineering
- M.Sc Electrical Engineering
- M.Sc Mechanical Engineering
- M.Sc Engineering Management
- Ph.D Electrical Engineering
- Ph.D Mechanical Engineering
- B.Sc Civil Technology
- B.Sc Electrical Technology
- B.Sc Mechanical Technology
- B.Sc Chemical Technology
- B.Sc Electronics Technology
Rules & Regulations
B.Sc Electronics and Communication Systems
Electronic Systems Program is an increasingly important discipline that significantly affects the other disciplines of engineering. It is in great demand in both developed and developing nations. Continual advances in the field of electronics in the areas of materials, processes, devices, and circuits have been leading to rapid advances in the existing applications of engineering as well as in the emergence of new applications. To harness the full potential of electronic engineering developments and further advance the state of electronic technology, it is important to have strong programs to educate and train individuals in this key discipline of modern world.
The Electronic Systems curriculum has been developed with the following objectives in mind:
- Teach students fundamental and advanced concepts of electronic engineering with particular emphasis on the use of these concepts to further advance the state of electronic technology and meet the needs of industry.
- Place particular emphasis on communication, problem-solving, and self-study skills.
- Instrumentation and Measurement Lab
- Place particular emphasis on hands-on experience.
- Train students in effective leadership and decision-making skills.
- Teach students principles that make them good and responsible engineers and citizens through courses in professional and social ethics, engineering management, and engineering economics.
The proposed curriculum has been designed to produce graduates with the following outcomes:
- The students will be able to analyze and design electronic circuits and systems to meet the current needs of the industry and to commensurate with the future requirements of the country.
- The students will be prepared to be integrated with the policies and planning of the relevant sectors of the government.
- The students will have acquired the knowledge for proper application of electronic devices and systems.
- The students will have acquired the necessary skills to solve problems related to electronic engineering.
- The students will have acquired the knowledge to pursue higher education.
- The students will become familiar with the current trends and advanced techniques currently practiced by the electronic engineers.
- The students will have developed well-balanced personalities with strong leadership and entrepreneurial skills and awareness to socio-economic issues. The students will have acquired effective communication skills.