- B.Sc Electrical Engineering
- B.Sc Mechanical Engineering
- B.Sc Civil Engineering
- B.Sc Chemical Engineering
- B.Sc Mechatronics Engineering
- M.Sc Civil Engineering
- M.Sc Electrical Engineering
- M.Sc Mechanical Engineering
- M.Sc Engineering Management
- Ph.D Electrical Engineering
- Ph.D Mechanical Engineering
- B.Sc Civil Technology
- B.Sc Electrical Technology
- B.Sc Mechanical Technology
- B.Sc Chemical Technology
- B.Sc Electronics Technology
Rules & Regulations
B.Sc Telecommunication Systems
The program is designed in accordance with the HEC stipulated Semester credit hour requirement and also takes into consideration the Quality Assurance aspect in curriculum development.
To produce quality professionals with abilities to manage and operate telecommunication systems.
Program Graduate Skills:
The graduate of this program will be equipped with the following skills to demonstrate an understanding of key technologies applicable within the main areas of Telecommunications:
- Basic knowledge of Telecommunications Public and private Network infrastructure, both land based and cellular in terms of architecture, operations, protocols and traffic planning.
- Basic knowledge of Telecommunications standards, standard setting bodies and regulations.
- Basic knowledge of support techniques, technologies and systems.
- Abilities to systematically evaluate situations cope with change and provide optimal solutions for particular applications.
- Expertise in Telecommunications Business and market operations.
- Ability to work effectively in real world Telecommunications setting, demonstrating team work and leader ship skills.